With such a large tech community in Toronto there has been a lot of growth this year in Toronto applicants to the 2010 SXSW convention ( held in Austin Texas, more info can be found here) as so many have now made it to the voting stages I thought it would make things a lot easier to have all the sessions in one place for everyone to vote and show your support . I hope to see everyone there!
- F#$% Keeping it Simple presented by Dave Coleman, Saul Colt and Jeremy Wright
- Community Management : Future Skills You’ll Need to Know presented by Saul Colt
- Tweet Your Way to Your Next Job presented by Saul Colt
- Putting a Fork in The 30 Second Spot with panelist Andrew Lane
- Life After Wii Fit: Geeks On Fitness presented by Wesley Hodgson
- Make Me a Damn Good Manager! presented by Andre Gaulin
- Millionaire or Artist? How About Both? with panelist Amrita Chandra
- Distributed Micro-Patronage: The Future of Getting Paid: presented by Josh Newman
- Building Blocks of a New Economy For Music: presented by David Dufresne
- Colour Trends -Palettes to Pick for 2010 presented by Paige Dzenis
- Brilliant Second Acts You Must Steal Tricks From presented by Jaime Woo
- How to Recover From a Brand Collapse panelist Jeremy Wright
- Twitter and Dating in 140 Characters or Less presented by Jeremy Wright and special guest!
- Ditch the Old to Build Your Dream Life with panelist Jeremy Wright
- Gaming’s Final Frontier- Moving Towards Monetization & Improving Experience presented by Troy Ross
- Passionate People: The Key Ingredient to Social Media Success: with panelists Meghan Warby , James Topham and Ryan Taylor
- A Different Documentary : Online Story Telling and Social Change presented by Boyd Niel
- Documentary Games: Playing with the Truth presented by Tony Walsh
- Multi-Platform Storytelling with panelist Andrew Lane
- SXSW SARS with panelist Jay Goldman
- We are Family: Web Applications Band Together Now! presented by Sunir Shah
- How to be a Customer Support Rockstar presented by Grace Antonio
- Experimental Design:Your User Interface is Your Laboratory presented by Mike McDerment
- Exploiting Chaos– How to Spark Innovation During Times of Change presented by Jeremy Gutsche
- News 2.0 – How Old Media Companies Are Inventing New Models presented by Maggie Fox with panelists Laura Conway, Mathew Ingram, and Candice Faktor.
Have any questions/comments ? Contact me at email@example.com or send me a twitter message .